La Vega ISD updates the COVID-19 dashboard to share active, positive COVID-19 cases on our campuses and within the district. Notifications will be sent to individuals, classes, departments, etc. when there is a confirmed positive case. The dashboard includes the number of current confirmed (active) cases at each campus and district buildings/offices and the cumulative number of positive cases since the beginning of school, August 12, 2021.
The La Vega ISD nursing team continues to offer free COVID-19 Rapid Testing Program to students and staff. Please contact the campus nurse for further details. Thank you to our nursing team!
La Vega ISD continues to encourage the wearing of mask and receiving the vaccination, if eligible, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Vaccines and boosters are available at La Vega High School (cafeteria) weekly, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The vaccines are free of charge and are available to students, families, community members, employees, everyone. If you are eligible for a booster, please bring your vaccine card.
Vaccine Clinics will be held:
- March 29 29 de marzo
- April 5, 12, 19, 26 | 5, 12, 19, 26 de abril
- May 3, 10, 17, 24 |3, 10, 17, 24 de mayo
To speed up the process, you are encouraged, but not required, to preregister with the Waco-McLennan Country Public Health District. The registration survey includes the following questions. Required information is denoted with an asterisk (*):
- What time they are available for an appointment*
- Patient’s Legal Name (First and Last name required) *
- Home Address
- Date of Birth* • Phone number*
- E-mail address
- Insurance information
- Race & Ethnicity
- Eligibility criteria* (Phase 1a or 1b self-certify)
- Any contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within last 2 weeks*
- Any illness or other symptoms within last week*
- Any other vaccines received within last 2 weeks or planned to receive in next 2 weeks*
The following data is for: