PLEASE READ ENTIRELY! DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, SENIORS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO LEAVE CAMPUS FOR LUNCH.
- Students must show proof of insurance and driver's license uploaded through this form.
- La Vega ISD has the right to search any vehicle with a reasonable cause with or without the permission of the student.
- Students are responsible for the security of their vehicle and its content.
- Students will be held responsible and accountable for prohibited objects or substances found in the vehicle (subject to discipline referral for criminal prosecution).
- Student parking is on the "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE" basis. No assigned parking spaces are permitted.
- Students are NOT allowed to park in the faculty parking area (applies to multiple vehicles of student).
- Students must pay $10.00 through this form.
- Students cannot occupy vehicle while parked in the parking lot.
- Students must drive in a safe manner at all times, especially when entering and leaving campus.
- Parking decals must be displayed in the lower right-hand corner of the FRONT windshield.
Note: Any violations of the La Vega ISD parking regulations on campus could result in suspension or permanent loss of privileges to park on La Vega High School campus parking lot.
Parking permits will be issued to students at school upon receipt of this form.