La VegaIndependent School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Parents » Enrolling/Withdrawing Students

Enrolling/Withdrawing Students

Are you new to the District and want to know if an address is in the La Vega ISD attendance boundaries?  Go to the McLennan county tax database to see if the address pays taxes to La Vega ISD or another district.  That determines whether the address is within La Vega ISD boundaries. 


Information for PK- Roundup for 2021-2022 School Year:


Do you need to enroll a new student or withdraw a student for 2020-2021?  

To enroll a student see the instructions on our Parent  Portal registration page. 

Click here to get information on enrolling a student. 


To withdraw a student please send an e-mail to the appropriate campus by using the below Parent Portal Support e-mail addresses: 

Grades EE through KG:

Grades 1 through 3:

Grades 4 through 6:

Grades 7 through 8:

Grades 9 through 12:  


Do you live outside of the La Vega attendance boundaries and need to apply for your child to be a transfer student in La Vega ISD?  Click on this link to go to the District transfers webpage.