Board Election Information
Terms and Election Schedule
Board members shall be elected for three-year terms, with elections conducted annually, as follows:
Districts 1 and 3
The election for single-member districts 1 and 3 shall be held in 2020, 2023, 2026, and in three-year intervals thereafter.
Districts 2, 4, and 5
The election for single-member districts 2, 4, and 5 shall be held in 2022, 2025, 2028, and in three-year intervals thereafter.
The election for at-large shall be held in 2024, 2027, 2030 and in three-year intervals thereafter.
- Candidate period to file application for place on the ballot was Wednesday, January 19, 2022 to Friday, February 18, 2022.
- All applications filed are public records and open to inspection upon request.
- Completed forms must be filed in the Superintendent's Office at 400 East Loop 340, Waco, Texas 76705.
Candidate’s Guide to Primary and General Elections
The Texas Election Code designates the Secretary of State as the chief election officer of the State of Texas. In order to provide information on the electoral process to all Texans, his office has prepared this guide in the expectation that increased information will result in increased participation.
Eligibility/Qualifications: Policy BBA (LEGAL)
Conducting Elections: Policy BBBA (LEGAL)
Elections: Policy BBB (LOCAL)
- First day to file for place on the ballot: January 19, 2022
- Last day to file for place on the ballot: February 18, 2022
- Early voting begins: Monday, April 25, 2022
- Last day of early voting: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Election Date: May 7, 2022
For inquiries, please contact Lori Mynarcik, Administrative Assistant to Superintendent/Board La Vega ISD.
- Phone (254) 299-6700
- Fax (254) 799-8642